The service does not collect any information automatically, except for information contained in cookies.
What are cookies ?
Cookies ("cookies") are computer data, especially text files, that are stored in the User's terminal and are intended for use on the Service's Web sites. Cookies usually include the name of the web site from which they came from, their retention time on the end device, and a unique number.
Cookies and access to them are provided by the operator of the Moderntech.eu Service with registered office at
Moderntech sp. Z o.o.
Gorzewo ul Kruk 4a
What are cookies used for?
- Adjust the content of the website of the Website to the user's preferences and optimize the use of the website; In particular, these files allow you to recognize the user's device and display a web page tailored to his individual needs;
- Create statistics to help you understand how Website Users use the web to improve their structure and content;
- Maintaining a User's Service session (after logging in), whereby the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each page of the Service;
- Within the Service, two basic types of cookies are used: "session cookies" and "persistent cookies".
- "session cookies" are temporary files that are stored on your end user device until you log out, leave the webpage, or shut down the software (web browser).
- "Permanent" cookies are stored in the user's terminal for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
- The following cookies are used within the Service:
> "Necessary" cookies, which allow you to use the services available within the Service, such as authenticating cookies used for services requiring authentication under the Service;
> Security cookies, such as those used to detect abuse of the Authentication within the Service;
> "Performance" cookies, to collect information on how to use the Website of the Service;
> "Functional" cookies, which allow you to "memorize" user-selected settings and personalization of the user interface, such as the selected language or region from which the User originates, font size, website appearance, etc .;
> "Advertising" cookies, which allow users to deliver more customized content to their users.
In many cases, web browser software (web browser) by default allows cookies to be stored on your end user's device. Users of the Service may change cookies settings at any time. These settings may be changed in particular in such a way as to block automatic cookie handling in the web browser settings or to inform them of each time they are posted on the User's Web site. Detailed information on the capabilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software settings (web browser).
Cookies posted on the User's End User Terminal may also be used by advertisers and partners who cooperate with the Service.
How to disable cookies?
If you believe that the presence of cookies violates your privacy, you may disable it at any time, either for a particular site or for all links from your browser at all times.
In the Mozilla Firefox browser
On the "Tools" menu, select "Options" and then the "Privacy" tab.
The browser gives you the ability to choose whether you do not want to be tracked at all or to remove individual cookies for each site.
In Microsoft Internet Explorer
On the "Tools" menu, select "Internet Options" and then the "Privacy" tab.
You can adjust the overall privacy level by using the special slider or by using the "Sites" button to manage settings for individual websites.
In Google Chrome browser
In the hidden menu under the three horizontal dashes in the upper right corner of the browser, select "Tools" and then "Clear browsing data ...". In addition to the ability to clean cookies, there's a "More Info" link that leads to a detailed description of the browser's privacy features.
In the Opera browser
Use the "Opera" button in the upper left corner to open the menu and select "Settings" and then "Clear browsing history ...".
In addition to the ability to delete already set cookies, there is also a "Manage cookies ..." button, leading to more advanced options for each site.
In the Apple Safari browser
In the "Safari" menu, select "Preferences" and then the "Privacy" tab. There are many options for cookies.
On mobile phones, tablets, and other mobile devices
Each phone model can handle this feature in a different way. Therefore, we encourage you to read the privacy options in the documentation on the manufacturer's website of your mobile device.
|MPBS - Modern Polyurethane Bushing System|
|PL + 48 662 006 email@example.com|
|PL + 48 886 550 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|PL: + 48 660 755 email@example.com|
|DE: + 49 firstname.lastname@example.org|